Few, if any, cameras provoke such heartfelt discussions as the Leica M's. For every opinion expressed here, you can undoubtedly find someone who has the opposite view. I hope this guide helps you find YOUR OWN best answers, not mine.
Other valuable resources there:
- List of Leica M Mount Cameras
- Leica M Collectible Investment Guide Not So Objective Picks and Pans
- Leica M User's Buyer's Guide: Not So Objective Picks and Pans
- Leica M Used Buyer's Check List Don't Get Taken
- Leica M Lens User's and Identification Guide
- Leica M a la carte Buying Guide Poor choices can mean lower resale value!
Leica M Motors Don't Bother
- Leica M Used Market Place Things Change
- Leica M Shooting Tips Some Ways are Better than Others
- Rangefinder/Viewfinders: More than meets the Eye
- Accessory Viewfinders: Which to USE?
Also check this: A blog about photography—specifically, the wonderful, tangible reality of photography using real film and vintage metal cameras.